Is Zurich Prime a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Zurich Prime was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Zurich Prime and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Zurich Prime, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Zurich Prime as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Zurich Prime is Operating a Forex Scam
- Zurich Prime froze your account
- Zurich Prime blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Zurich Prime doesn’t take your calls
- Zurich Prime shut down his website
- You noticed Zurich Prime took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Zurich Prime is offering you a bonus
- Zurich Prime is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.