Find out if Worldwide Services Inc is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Worldwide Services Inc Chargeback
Worldwide Services Inc was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Worldwide Services Inc, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Worldwide Services Inc as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Worldwide Services Inc is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Worldwide Services Inc froze your account
- Worldwide Services Inc blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Worldwide Services Inc doesn’t take your calls
- Worldwide Services Inc shut down their website
- You noticed that Worldwide Services Inc took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Worldwide Services Inc is offering a bonus
- Worldwide Services Inc is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Worldwide Services Inc then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.