Find out if Us Equities Registry is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Us Equities Registry Chargeback
Us Equities Registry was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Us Equities Registry, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Us Equities Registry as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Us Equities Registry is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Us Equities Registry froze your account
- Us Equities Registry blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Us Equities Registry doesn’t take your calls
- Us Equities Registry shut down their website
- You noticed that Us Equities Registry took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Us Equities Registry is offering a bonus
- Us Equities Registry is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Us Equities Registry then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.