Find out if Shimbashi & Partners is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Shimbashi & Partners Chargeback
Shimbashi & Partners was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Shimbashi & Partners, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Shimbashi & Partners as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Shimbashi & Partners is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Shimbashi & Partners froze your account
- Shimbashi & Partners blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Shimbashi & Partners doesn’t take your calls
- Shimbashi & Partners shut down their website
- You noticed that Shimbashi & Partners took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Shimbashi & Partners is offering a bonus
- Shimbashi & Partners is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Shimbashi & Partners then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.