Find out if China Pacific Capital is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a China Pacific Capital Chargeback
China Pacific Capital was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with China Pacific Capital, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against China Pacific Capital as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect China Pacific Capital is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- China Pacific Capital froze your account
- China Pacific Capital blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- China Pacific Capital doesn’t take your calls
- China Pacific Capital shut down their website
- You noticed that China Pacific Capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- China Pacific Capital is offering a bonus
- China Pacific Capital is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to China Pacific Capital then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.