Find out if Chase Capital Inc is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Chase Capital Inc Chargeback
Chase Capital Inc was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Chase Capital Inc, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Chase Capital Inc as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Chase Capital Inc is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Chase Capital Inc froze your account
- Chase Capital Inc blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Chase Capital Inc doesn’t take your calls
- Chase Capital Inc shut down their website
- You noticed that Chase Capital Inc took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Chase Capital Inc is offering a bonus
- Chase Capital Inc is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Chase Capital Inc then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.