Find out if Cathay Dupont Limited is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Cathay Dupont Limited Chargeback
Cathay Dupont Limited was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Cathay Dupont Limited, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Cathay Dupont Limited as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Cathay Dupont Limited is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Cathay Dupont Limited froze your account
- Cathay Dupont Limited blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Cathay Dupont Limited doesn’t take your calls
- Cathay Dupont Limited shut down their website
- You noticed that Cathay Dupont Limited took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Cathay Dupont Limited is offering a bonus
- Cathay Dupont Limited is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Cathay Dupont Limited then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.