Find out if Astra Group Pty Ltd is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Astra Group Pty Ltd Chargeback
Astra Group Pty Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Astra Group Pty Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Astra Group Pty Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Astra Group Pty Ltd is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Astra Group Pty Ltd froze your account
- Astra Group Pty Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Astra Group Pty Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Astra Group Pty Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed that Astra Group Pty Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Astra Group Pty Ltd is offering a bonus
- Astra Group Pty Ltd is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Astra Group Pty Ltd then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.