Find out if Ashton Cole Global is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Ashton Cole Global Chargeback
Ashton Cole Global was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Ashton Cole Global, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Ashton Cole Global as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Ashton Cole Global is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Ashton Cole Global froze your account
- Ashton Cole Global blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Ashton Cole Global doesn’t take your calls
- Ashton Cole Global shut down their website
- You noticed that Ashton Cole Global took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Ashton Cole Global is offering a bonus
- Ashton Cole Global is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Ashton Cole Global then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.