Find out if Aram Binary Options is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Aram Binary Options Chargeback
Aram Binary Options was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Aram Binary Options, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Aram Binary Options as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Aram Binary Options is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Aram Binary Options froze your account
- Aram Binary Options blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Aram Binary Options doesn’t take your calls
- Aram Binary Options shut down their website
- You noticed that Aram Binary Options took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Aram Binary Options is offering a bonus
- Aram Binary Options is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Aram Binary Options then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.