Is Vmc Global a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Vmc Global was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Vmc Global, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Vmc Global as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Vmc Global is Operating a Forex Scam
- Vmc Global froze your account
- Vmc Global blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Vmc Global doesn’t take your calls
- Vmc Global shut down their website
- You noticed Vmc Global took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Vmc Global is offering you a bonus
- Vmc Global is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.