Is Trading Epic a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Trading Epic was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Trading Epic and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Trading Epic, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Trading Epic as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Trading Epic is Operating a Forex Scam
- Trading Epic froze your account
- Trading Epic blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Trading Epic doesn’t take your calls
- Trading Epic shut down his website
- You noticed Trading Epic took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Trading Epic is offering you a bonus
- Trading Epic is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.