Is The Mayhill Agency a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
The Mayhill Agency was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with The Mayhill Agency, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against The Mayhill Agency as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect The Mayhill Agency is Operating a Forex Scam
- The Mayhill Agency froze your account
- The Mayhill Agency blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The Mayhill Agency doesn’t take your calls
- The Mayhill Agency shut down their website
- You noticed The Mayhill Agency took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The Mayhill Agency is offering you a bonus
- The Mayhill Agency is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.