Is Swiss Markets a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Swiss Markets was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Swiss Markets and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Swiss Markets, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Swiss Markets as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Swiss Markets is Operating a Forex Scam
- Swiss Markets froze your account
- Swiss Markets blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Swiss Markets doesn’t take your calls
- Swiss Markets shut down his website
- You noticed Swiss Markets took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Swiss Markets is offering you a bonus
- Swiss Markets is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.