Is Sure Forex Trade a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Sure Forex Trade was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Sure Forex Trade and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Sure Forex Trade, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Sure Forex Trade as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Sure Forex Trade is Operating a Forex Scam
- Sure Forex Trade froze your account
- Sure Forex Trade blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Sure Forex Trade doesn’t take your calls
- Sure Forex Trade shut down his website
- You noticed Sure Forex Trade took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Sure Forex Trade is offering you a bonus
- Sure Forex Trade is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.