Is Royal Capital Pro a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Royal Capital Pro was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Royal Capital Pro and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Royal Capital Pro, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Royal Capital Pro as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Royal Capital Pro is Operating a Forex Scam
- Royal Capital Pro froze your account
- Royal Capital Pro blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Royal Capital Pro doesn’t take your calls
- Royal Capital Pro shut down his website
- You noticed Royal Capital Pro took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Royal Capital Pro is offering you a bonus
- Royal Capital Pro is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.