Is FxBrew a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
FxBrew was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with FxBrew , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against FxBrew as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect FxBrew is Operating a Forex Scam
- FxBrew froze your account
- FxBrew blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- FxBrew doesn’t take your calls
- FxBrew shut down their website
- You noticed FxBrew took money out from your bank account without your permission
- FxBrew is offering you a bonus
- FxBrew is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.