Is Option500 a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Option500 was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Option500 and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Option500, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Option500 as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Option500 is Operating a Forex Scam
- Option500 froze your account
- Option500 blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Option500 doesn’t take your calls
- Option500 shut down his website
- You noticed Option500 took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Option500 is offering you a bonus
- Option500 is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.