Is Mitchell Johnson Wealth a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Mitchell Johnson Wealth was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Mitchell Johnson Wealth, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Mitchell Johnson Wealth as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Mitchell Johnson Wealth is Operating a Forex Scam
- Mitchell Johnson Wealth froze your account
- Mitchell Johnson Wealth blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Mitchell Johnson Wealth doesn’t take your calls
- Mitchell Johnson Wealth shut down their website
- You noticed Mitchell Johnson Wealth took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Mitchell Johnson Wealth is offering you a bonus
- Mitchell Johnson Wealth is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.