Is London Bonds Agency a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
London Bonds Agency was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with London Bonds Agency, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against London Bonds Agency as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect London Bonds Agency is Operating a Forex Scam
- London Bonds Agency froze your account
- London Bonds Agency blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- London Bonds Agency doesn’t take your calls
- London Bonds Agency shut down their website
- You noticed London Bonds Agency took money out from your bank account without your permission
- London Bonds Agency is offering you a bonus
- London Bonds Agency is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.