Is Fxcentral a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Fxcentral was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Fxcentral and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Fxcentral, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Fxcentral as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Fxcentral is Operating a Forex Scam
- Fxcentral froze your account
- Fxcentral blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Fxcentral doesn’t take your calls
- Fxcentral shut down his website
- You noticed Fxcentral took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fxcentral is offering you a bonus
- Fxcentral is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.