Is FTO Capital a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
FTO Capital was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this FTO Capital and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with FTO Capital, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against FTO Capital as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect FTO Capital is Operating a Forex Scam
- FTO Capital froze your account
- FTO Capital blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- FTO Capital doesn’t take your calls
- FTO Capital shut down his website
- You noticed FTO Capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- FTO Capital is offering you a bonus
- FTO Capital is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.