Is Crew Trade (Clone) a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Crew Trade (Clone) was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Crew Trade (Clone), it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Crew Trade (Clone) as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Crew Trade (Clone) is Operating a Forex Scam
- Crew Trade (Clone) froze your account
- Crew Trade (Clone) blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Crew Trade (Clone) doesn’t take your calls
- Crew Trade (Clone) shut down their website
- You noticed Crew Trade (Clone) took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Crew Trade (Clone) is offering you a bonus
- Crew Trade (Clone) is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.