Is Cortez Capital a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Cortez Capital was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Cortez Capital, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Cortez Capital as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Cortez Capital is Operating a Forex Scam
- Cortez Capital froze your account
- Cortez Capital blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Cortez Capital doesn’t take your calls
- Cortez Capital shut down their website
- You noticed Cortez Capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Cortez Capital is offering you a bonus
- Cortez Capital is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.