Is Conotoxia a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Conotoxia was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Conotoxia, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Conotoxia as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Conotoxia is Operating a Forex Scam
- Conotoxia froze your account
- Conotoxia blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Conotoxia doesn’t take your calls
- Conotoxia shut down their website
- You noticed Conotoxia took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Conotoxia is offering you a bonus
- Conotoxia is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.