Is Coins Fm a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Coins Fm was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Coins Fm, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Coins Fm as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Coins Fm is Operating a Forex Scam
- Coins Fm froze your account
- Coins Fm blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Coins Fm doesn’t take your calls
- Coins Fm shut down their website
- You noticed Coins Fm took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Coins Fm is offering you a bonus
- Coins Fm is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.