Is BoxInvesting a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
BoxInvesting was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with BoxInvesting, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against BoxInvesting as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect BoxInvesting is Operating a Forex Scam
- BoxInvesting froze your account
- BoxInvesting blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- BoxInvesting doesn’t take your calls
- BoxInvesting shut down their website
- You noticed BoxInvesting took money out from your bank account without your permission
- BoxInvesting is offering you a bonus
- BoxInvesting is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.