Is Ashton Group Ltd a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Ashton Group Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Ashton Group Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Ashton Group Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Ashton Group Ltd is Operating a Forex Scam
- Ashton Group Ltd froze your account
- Ashton Group Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Ashton Group Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Ashton Group Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed Ashton Group Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Ashton Group Ltd is offering you a bonus
- Ashton Group Ltd is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.