Is 69Brokers a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
69Brokers was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this 69Brokers and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 69Brokers, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 69Brokers as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 69Brokers is Operating a Forex Scam
- 69Brokers froze your account
- 69Brokers blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 69Brokers doesn’t take your calls
- 69Brokers shut down his website
- You noticed 69Brokers took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 69Brokers is offering you a bonus
- 69Brokers is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.