Is 4xFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
4xFX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this 4xFX and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 4xFX, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 4xFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 4xFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- 4xFX froze your account
- 4xFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 4xFX doesn’t take your calls
- 4xFX shut down his website
- You noticed 4xFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 4xFX is offering you a bonus
- 4xFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.