Is 365-FX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
365-FX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this 365-FX and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 365-FX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 365-FX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 365-FX is Operating a Forex Scam
- 365-FX froze your account
- 365-FX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 365-FX doesn’t take your calls
- 365-FX shut down his website
- You noticed 365-FX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 365-FX is offering you a bonus
- 365-FX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.