Find out if Kerberos Coin is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Kerberos Coin Chargeback
Kerberos Coin was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Kerberos Coin, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Kerberos Coin as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Kerberos Coin is Operating a Crypto Scam
- Kerberos Coin froze your account
- Kerberos Coin blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Kerberos Coin doesn’t take your calls
- Kerberos Coin shut down their website
- You noticed that Kerberos Coin took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Kerberos Coin is offering a bonus
- Kerberos Coin is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to [Name of Broker] then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.