Is VNC Brokers a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
VNC Brokers was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this VNC Brokers and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with VNC Brokers, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against VNC Brokers as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect VNC Brokers is Operating a Forex Scam
- VNC Brokers froze your account
- VNC Brokers blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- VNC Brokers doesn’t take your calls
- VNC Brokers shut down his website
- You noticed VNC Brokers took money out from your bank account without your permission
- VNC Brokers is offering you a bonus
- VNC Brokers is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.