Find out if Stromberg Trading Ltd is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Stromberg Trading Ltd Chargeback
Stromberg Trading Ltd was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Stromberg Trading Ltd, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Stromberg Trading Ltd as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Stromberg Trading Ltd is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Stromberg Trading Ltd froze your account
- Stromberg Trading Ltd blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Stromberg Trading Ltd doesn’t take your calls
- Stromberg Trading Ltd shut down their website
- You noticed that Stromberg Trading Ltd took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Stromberg Trading Ltd is offering a bonus
- Stromberg Trading Ltd is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Stromberg Trading Ltd then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.