Find out if Stern Options is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Stern Options Chargeback
Stern Options was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Stern Options, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Stern Options as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Stern Options is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Stern Options froze your account
- Stern Options blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Stern Options doesn’t take your calls
- Stern Options shut down their website
- You noticed that Stern Options took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Stern Options is offering a bonus
- Stern Options is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Stern Options then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.