Find out if Power Point Capital is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Power Point Capital Chargeback
Power Point Capital was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Power Point Capital, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Power Point Capital as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Power Point Capital is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Power Point Capital froze your account
- Power Point Capital blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Power Point Capital doesn’t take your calls
- Power Point Capital shut down their website
- You noticed that Power Point Capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Power Point Capital is offering a bonus
- Power Point Capital is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Power Point Capital then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.