Find out if Omega Finances Ag is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Omega Finances Ag Chargeback
Omega Finances Ag was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Omega Finances Ag, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you file a complaint and report a scam against Omega Finances Ag as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Omega Finances Ag is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Omega Finances Ag froze your account
- Omega Finances Ag blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Omega Finances Ag doesn’t take your calls
- Omega Finances Ag shut down their website
- You noticed that Omega Finances Ag took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Omega Finances Ag is offering a bonus
- Omega Finances Ag is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Omega Finances Ag then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.