Is Mjt Bonds a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Mjt Bonds was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Mjt Bonds, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Mjt Bonds as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Mjt Bonds is Operating a Forex Scam
- Mjt Bonds froze your account
- Mjt Bonds blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Mjt Bonds doesn’t take your calls
- Mjt Bonds shut down their website
- You noticed Mjt Bonds took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Mjt Bonds is offering you a bonus
- Mjt Bonds is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.