Is Markets Cube a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Markets Cube was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Markets Cube and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Markets Cube, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Markets Cube as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Markets Cube is Operating a Forex Scam
- Markets Cube froze your account
- Markets Cube blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Markets Cube doesn’t take your calls
- Markets Cube shut down his website
- You noticed Markets Cube took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Markets Cube is offering you a bonus
- Markets Cube is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.