Find out if Investing Futures is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a Investing Futures Chargeback
Investing Futures was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with Investing Futures, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against Investing Futures as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Investing Futures is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- Investing Futures froze your account
- Investing Futures blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Investing Futures doesn’t take your calls
- Investing Futures shut down their website
- You noticed that Investing Futures took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Investing Futures is offering a bonus
- Investing Futures is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to Investing Futures then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.