Is Firstcrest Bank a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Firstcrest Bank was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Firstcrest Bank, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Firstcrest Bank as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Firstcrest Bank is Operating a Forex Scam
- Firstcrest Bank froze your account
- Firstcrest Bank blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Firstcrest Bank doesn’t take your calls
- Firstcrest Bank shut down their website
- You noticed Firstcrest Bank took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Firstcrest Bank is offering you a bonus
- Firstcrest Bank is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.