Find out if First Forex is a Scam and the Steps Required to File a First Forex Chargeback
First Forex was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not invest with this company and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds. If you have experienced the following with First Forex, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you file a complaint and report a scam against First Forex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect First Forex is Operating a Online Investment Scam
- First Forex froze your account
- First Forex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- First Forex doesn’t take your calls
- First Forex shut down their website
- You noticed that First Forex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- First Forex is offering a bonus
- First Forex is offering to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and File Chargebacks
If you made a payment with your credit or debit card to First Forex then you qualify to recover your funds with a credit card chargeback.The best chance to successfully recover your funds is to start the chargeback process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide you with all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback started today.