Is Fdi Funds a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Fdi Funds was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Fdi Funds, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Fdi Funds as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Fdi Funds is Operating a Forex Scam
- Fdi Funds froze your account
- Fdi Funds blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Fdi Funds doesn’t take your calls
- Fdi Funds shut down their website
- You noticed Fdi Funds took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Fdi Funds is offering you a bonus
- Fdi Funds is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.