Is Cmvm a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Cmvm was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Cmvm, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Cmvm as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Cmvm is Operating a Forex Scam
- Cmvm froze your account
- Cmvm blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Cmvm doesn’t take your calls
- Cmvm shut down their website
- You noticed Cmvm took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Cmvm is offering you a bonus
- Cmvm is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.