Is Claims Advice Bureau a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Claims Advice Bureau was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Claims Advice Bureau, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Claims Advice Bureau as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Claims Advice Bureau is Operating a Forex Scam
- Claims Advice Bureau froze your account
- Claims Advice Bureau blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Claims Advice Bureau doesn’t take your calls
- Claims Advice Bureau shut down their website
- You noticed Claims Advice Bureau took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Claims Advice Bureau is offering you a bonus
- Claims Advice Bureau is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.