Is Capital Markets London a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Capital Markets London was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Capital Markets London, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Capital Markets London as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Capital Markets London is Operating a Forex Scam
- Capital Markets London froze your account
- Capital Markets London blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Capital Markets London doesn’t take your calls
- Capital Markets London shut down their website
- You noticed Capital Markets London took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Capital Markets London is offering you a bonus
- Capital Markets London is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.