Is Britannia Management a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Britannia Management was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Britannia Management, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Britannia Management as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Britannia Management is Operating a Forex Scam
- Britannia Management froze your account
- Britannia Management blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Britannia Management doesn’t take your calls
- Britannia Management shut down their website
- You noticed Britannia Management took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Britannia Management is offering you a bonus
- Britannia Management is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.