Is Advance Credit Union a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Advance Credit Union was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Advance Credit Union, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Advance Credit Union as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Advance Credit Union is Operating a Forex Scam
- Advance Credit Union froze your account
- Advance Credit Union blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Advance Credit Union doesn’t take your calls
- Advance Credit Union shut down their website
- You noticed Advance Credit Union took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Advance Credit Union is offering you a bonus
- Advance Credit Union is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.