Is Ace Forex a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Ace Forex was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Ace Forex and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Ace Forex, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Ace Forex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Ace Forex is Operating a Forex Scam
- Ace Forex froze your account
- Ace Forex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Ace Forex doesn’t take your calls
- Ace Forex shut down his website
- You noticed Ace Forex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Ace Forex is offering you a bonus
- Ace Forex is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.