Is 24Cash Lender a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
24Cash Lender was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 24Cash Lender, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 24Cash Lender as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 24Cash Lender is Operating a Forex Scam
- 24Cash Lender froze your account
- 24Cash Lender blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 24Cash Lender doesn’t take your calls
- 24Cash Lender shut down their website
- You noticed 24Cash Lender took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 24Cash Lender is offering you a bonus
- 24Cash Lender is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.